WordPress Integration Or Plugin?

bbwh

Hi team, hope you are all well.

Just wondering are there any plans to create a WordPress Plugin or integration of some sort that makes using CE on a WordPress based website possible?

I've been running CE on my website since around 2012 and have been hoping this would happen eventually. I custom coded my site with html & php back then, every time I do a CE upgrade it breaks my interface and I have to hack the css until I can get it to sit right again. It's a bit of a pain, so I rarely am running the latest version.

A WordPress plugin that allows seamless integration with CE wold make life a lot easier, I'm sure many would agree...and it would certainly help with sales of your product. Looking forward to hearing from you.

I always hope CE offer a good API so we can develop a product plugin for WordPress but unfortunately this is not their priority.

If you mean a plugin that allows launching a WordPress site when you set up a new cPanel account, that exists.

Could one of you guys provide some clarity? Certainly it would help the CE team. Are you talking about embedding the CE order form on a WordPress page? Or more than that? The KB too?

Back