Instamojo payment gateway plugin

jonhcarter

Hello,

I want to migrate from whmcs to clientexec but the problem is my payment gateway instamojo plugin is not available for clientexec. kindly add instamojo payment gateway plugin in clientexec so i can migrate to clientexec.

Url: instamojo.com

Thanks

Hi there,

We do care, however, we do not reply to every request made. We use this forum to gauge interest and to plan features for our future releases.
If you really do care then please fulfill the request. Payment gateway plugins this is what people needs, without a payment gateway plugin they can't migrate or buy your software.

If you really do care then please fulfill the request. Payment gateway plugins this is what people needs, without a payment gateway plugin they can't migrate or buy your software.

Hi there,

As Matt mentioned, we do care though we also have many, many feature requests in our backlog which are also based on user feedback via this forum & other channels, our journey to 7.0, and more. With us being a small team, it isn't realistic that we'll be able to implement every feature and every plugin integration on request. It also wouldn't be fair for us to bump this integration to the top of the queue considering other clients have requested other features beforehand, and in most cases, have more demand for those integrations.

With the above in mind, considering there doesn't appear to be much demand for this plugin yet, it just isn't something we can prioritize at this time given competing priorities. However, we do open-source all of our payment plugins so if you wanted to build an integration yourself, you are more than welcome to do so. We'll also be on hand to assist you if you have any questions while building the integration.

Hello,

I want to migrate from whmcs to clientexec but the problem is my payment gateway instamojo plugin is not available for clientexec. kindly add instamojo payment gateway plugin in clientexec so i can migrate to clientexec.

Url: instamojo.com

Thanks
I also need instamojo badly. Hope they add it soon.

Hi,

Could someone from the forum tell me how much it costs to integrate a payment gateway? In my country, there is one called "mpos global Nicaragua" and they provided me with a PDF document about their API and how it can be integrated, but I need a developer and I want to know the approximate cost it may take.

Thank you for your comments.

Attached is the PDF document they provided me.

Attachments

• API_specification_EN test-1.pdf
    590.8 KB · Views: 1
  • API_specification_ES test-1.pdf
    361.7 KB · Views: 0
Back