Marketplace for ClientExec

srsakib

Hello,
We all know that there's a huge change is coming in this year of ClientExec. The UI will be more modern looking and more new features will be added which is a good sign for both ClientExec and web hosting providers around the world. We can expect that the userbase of ClientExec will rise soon rapidly. We are already aware of the price rising of other billing system. So, there's a huge possibility that many providers will come under the ClientExec hood.

When there are more users, there is more scope to increase needs. Many will come forward along with the ClientExec developers to meet these needs. So, I think the marketplace will be a good solution for it. There, the users will develop their own modules, themes for ClientExec and showcase them too. Other users can buy or get them for free depending on the pricing state by them.

This is not a mandatory demand. It's just my suggestion. I think, many of us will agree with me. But, the authority of ClientExec has the full right to ignore, skip or accept this suggestion.

Thank you.

Hi there!

Thank you for your suggestion! This is something we have been discussing internally and we do have plans to introduce in the future. While we have made some initial plans for a marketplace launch, we likely wouldn't see it until later in the year as the dev efforts are fully tied to version 7 at the moment.

Hi there!

Thank you for your suggestion! This is something we have been discussing internally and we do have plans to introduce in the future. While we have made some initial plans for a marketplace launch, we likely wouldn't see it until later in the year as the dev efforts are fully tied to version 7 at the moment.
Hello,
Thanks for replying to me. I understand the busy time you are spending. I appreciate your hard work. It made me happy to know that it'll be launched! Besides, not only I but also all the users of ClientExec are now excited to get version 7!

Back