[Completed for 6.1.0] Email History - Admin

wkhaksar

I noticed that in version 5.10 you were succeeded to log the emails sent to clients and they will be able to see it on client portal. I am also requesting to add the same log/history to the admin as well, so they can see where the client gets the email or not? or which emails has been sent to the clients and so on. It will be great for the admins as well if the client says they didn't received the emails so the admin can check whether it is true or not.

So, you are already logging the emails, then would be easy for you to show it to the admins as well.

I noticed that in version 5.10 you were succeeded to log the emails sent to clients and they will be able to see it on client portal. I am also requesting to add the same log/history to the admin as well, so they can see where the client gets the email or not? or which emails has been sent to the clients and so on. It will be great for the admins as well if the client says they didn't received the emails so the admin can check whether it is true or not.

So, you are already logging the emails, then would be easy for you to show it to the admins as well.

This is something that we will be adding in an upcoming release.

You can still see this by using the "View as Client" feature from the admin, however, I do want to make it more user-friendly for staff, to not have to jump through hoops to see.

I upgraded the CE, but I cannot see the email history, I tried "View as Client" option, but I can not see.

I have taken backup from database and my own cutom plugins when I decided to switch to v6
After that I installed new version without any update script online; for me working without any problem.

How I can use the new template? I just upgraded the CE and did nothing else!
If you are using the default template, it should be there under "Welcome Client Name" -> Email History. If it's not there, make sure the client group has access to View Email History (Settings -> Users _> Customer Groups). If it's still not there, please open a support ticket so we can investigate why it's not showing for you.

I was not able to find it after direct upgrading. But I followed Hadi's suggestion, and it worked for me.

Email history and Change Password are good and useful feature in recent version.
I am waiting for Add Fund and Add Sub-Client;
Thank you

Email History in the Admin section of a client's profile has been added for our next major release.

Back