How to preview invoice.phtml?

srsakib

Hi,
I want to customize the invoice template with my own design. As the extension of the invoice file is PHTML so I don't know to preview the interface. Please help me to find out the way of preview the file. So, I can see the design changes while developing the design.

Thanks

The best way right now is to upload a new version to plugins/invoices (you can copy default over to a new name). Once it's there, you can assign it to a test user in your CE, generate a fake/test invoice, and make your changes as needed.

The best way right now is to upload a new version to plugins/invoices (you can copy default over to a new name). Once it's there, you can assign it to a test user in your CE, generate a fake/test invoice, and make your changes as needed.
How do I check interface changes while developing(something like testing before deploying project)?
If I want to add another new template from where can I get it? or How about the variable in the invoice? Is there any proper documentation of it?

If you want to open up a support ticket, we can create a development license for you, so you can do any testing there.

I agree with your suggestion. Thanks for your precious post.

Back