About releasing Clientexec 6.5 or 7

srsakib

Hello,
It's almost a year has been passed. When will be the next version available? Still waiting for the affiliate system for Clientexec.

Is there any progress report on it?

Hi there,

Great question!

We released version 6.4 in September which represents the first part of our journey to version 7. Since then, we have experienced some delays in releasing the affiliate system (slotted for 6.5) which can be attributed to a number of things such as our hiring & on-boarding of new staff & COVID hurting our development capacity in December - January.

All things considered, the affiliate system is not yet where we'd like it to be and as a company, we will never release something we're not completely happy with.

We are preparing a release in the coming week or two (6.5) which will include a number of plugins, bug fixes, and more though sadly, it most likely would not include the affiliate system. If that is the case, the affiliate system would get dedicated attention and be released in 6.6, followed by 7.0.

Hi there,

Great question!

We released version 6.4 in September which represents the first part of our journey to version 7. Since then, we have experienced some delays in releasing the affiliate system (slotted for 6.5) which can be attributed to a number of things such as our hiring & on-boarding of new staff & COVID hurting our development capacity in December - January.

All things considered, the affiliate system is not yet where we'd like it to be and as a company, we will never release something we're not completely happy with.

We are preparing a release in the coming week or two (6.5) which will include a number of plugins, bug fixes, and more though sadly, it most likely would not include the affiliate system. If that is the case, the affiliate system would get dedicated attention and be released in 6.6, followed by 7.0.
You are right, it is very important that the affiliate system works correctly. Because even small mistakes can hurt us. But I've been waiting for this for a long time to work with clientexec. I'm tired of whmcs. I hope the affiliate system and version 7 will be announced as soon as possible.

You are correct, the affiliate system must function properly. Because even minor errors might bring us harm. But I've been looking forward to working with clientexec for a long time. I'm fed up with whmcs. I'm hoping for an announcement of the affiliate system and version 7 as soon as feasible. It is tough to pay attention to multiple works especially when you are providing essay writers UK services you don't have time to concentrate on other work like affiliated marketing. It takes a long time to do research and write critical essays.

Our developer need to work with CE6.6 because of some new features .
Is there any ETA for releasing this version ?

Our developer need to work with CE6.6 because of some new features .
Is there any ETA for releasing this version ?
We're hoping mid to late September, but no guarantees. It really depends on how development goes, QA, etc.

I can understand your situation and limitation but consider how speed of changes are important.
These days when we open our apps on the mobiles and computers we see new updates.
Thank you

Is it possible to switch to Bootstrap 5 series in the frontend of version 7? We are very pleased with you, a successful and stable system.

Back