Error during the installation couldn't use the system's shell binary

einverne

I manually installed Nginx and configured the PHP, all other extensions seem ok. But when I tried to install Clientexec 6.6.0. I met the following problem. Did I missing something?

root@r:~# php --version
PHP 8.1.7 (cli) (built: Nov 29 2022 16:16:19) (NTS)
Copyright (c) The PHP Group
Zend Engine v4.1.7, Copyright (c) Zend Technologies
with the ionCube PHP Loader v12.0.2, Copyright (c) 2002-2022, by ionCube Ltd.

Crontab AccessibleFAILED - couldn't use the system's shell binary. Please continue with this installation and when you're done, please manually create the following crontab entry through your hosting control panel:
* * * * * -q /home/wwwroot/xxx.info/cron.php

This is a cronjob that should run for Clientexec services;
You should find something named cronjob in cPanel or other control panel.
If you don't use control panel ; in linux you should create this job into crontab file ( use google )

if you don't use this your service like autosuspend doesn't work automatically ;

I manually installed Nginx and configured the PHP, all other extensions seem ok. But when I tried to install Clientexec 6.6.0. I met the following problem. Did I missing something?

root@r:~# php --version
PHP 8.1.7 (cli) (built: Nov 29 2022 16:16:19) (NTS)
Copyright (c) The PHP Group
Zend Engine v4.1.7, Copyright (c) Zend Technologies
with the ionCube PHP Loader v12.0.2, Copyright (c) 2002-2022, by ionCube Ltd.

Crontab AccessibleFAILED - couldn't use the system's shell binary. Please continue with this installation and when you're done, please manually create the following crontab entry through your hosting control panel:
* * * * * -q /home/wwwroot/xxx.info/cron.php

This can be skipped, and just manually added. It's likely that the popen() function is disabled in php.ini, or the user PHP is running as can't access crontab.

Thank you for your response. I just skip this warning and continue the installation. It looks fine. I just want to know the reason why this warning occurs. I will try to enable the `popen()` function and try again. Thanks again.

Hello And Salam Alaikum all:)

i know is late. to reply here!

BUT! maybe the answer help someone else:

sometimes. you need to edit php.ini in root dir and also in cli dir both php.ini need have zend extension

zend_extension = /path/to/ioncube_loader (in root dir! /etc/php.ini or + cli directory/php.ini)

opensuse
/etc/php8/fpm/php.ini
/etc/php8/cli/php.ini

for some reason that helped me. and no idea if help anyone else.

Good luck!
Eqab Almutairi

Back