Not A Bug Issue with Suspension of Account option

pk3

Hi,
Have DirectAdmin as the panel and the account suspension via the profile for the account is not triggering the back-end plugin to suspend the accounts.

However if you manually choose the plugin action button (top right) to suspend the site or unsuspend even works. Not sure what is happening. It used to work long time ago when was on cPanel. So the credentials are correct as can suspend/unsuspend the site however cannot do so with the Profile suspension or Update Package button. See attached image that is the button not working.

Attachments

• UpdatePackageNotWorking.PNG
    UpdatePackageNotWorking.PNG
    56.7 KB · Views: 4
Hi,

This is the way that Clientexec has worked since 5.x. If you need to trigger a plugin action, you need to click the plugin options dropdown and then manually change the package status. Running the auto-suspend service will automate this and you won't have to worry about that.

I will bring this up with the team during our 7.0 discussions to see if we want to change this behavior.

Hi,

This is the way that Clientexec has worked since 5.x. If you need to trigger a plugin action, you need to click the plugin options dropdown and then manually change the package status. Running the auto-suspend service will automate this and you won't have to worry about that.

I will bring this up with the team during our 7.0 discussions to see if we want to change this behavior.

Oh cool, so automate services will take care of all that for failed payments or late payments etc. That's a relief to be frank. But yes it was a good feature and i think should be brought back, as it makes more sense to have 1 button and not confuse the users. Example there used to be a suspend option in the packages list, but that button is gone now too i think, where it says send invoice reminder etc. etc. The less a person has to click if doing manual work the easier it is for everyone. I am a single click single place sort of a person myself :).

Back