Remove PayPal as the default payment on the Invoice page [SOLVED]

johngerome

Hi,

Any idea how can I set the default payment method? I set the default to Bank Transfer but I'm still seeing Paypal on the invoice page.

Steps to reproduce:
  1. Set Bank Transfer as default payment on the backend
  2. Sign In as a customer, then order any products and choose Bank Transfer as the payment method
  3. Check the recently created invoice you'll see the only payment method is Paypal.
I'll also want to remove the Paypal and retain only Bank Transfer Is this possible?

Thank you for any help you can offer.

Screenshot 2022-06-18 162843.png

Have you disabled PayPal for one-time payments: Settings -> Plugins -> Payment Processors -> PayPal -> One-Time Payments?

If that is set to No, and it's still showing, it means the client has their payment method set as PayPal, so it still gives the option. You can change a client's payment method under their profile's billing tab.

Have you disabled PayPal for one-time payments: Settings -> Plugins -> Payment Processors -> PayPal -> One-Time Payments?

If that is set to No, and it's still showing, it means the client has their payment method set as PayPal, so it still gives the option. You can change a client's payment method under their profile's billing tab.
Thanks Matt. Already solved.

Back