Automatic Credit Use(Enable/Disable)

hadi

Hi,
We encountered with clients who asked us to use available credit on another invoices.
for example credit balance used for payment for a domain renewal which client doesn't need it.
Please consider an option "Automatic Credit Use" for billing system.
"
Thanks

Last edited:
I am a new user and this is something I am looking for as well.

I am looking to be able to add credit and have it pay invoices on the due date automatically. There might need to be some logic for when the credit balance doesn't cover the entire invoice.

Add funds currently is not available feature in clientexec .
But manually in admin area you can add funds ; client and admin could manage this funds and use it on generated invoices.

Add funds currently is not available feature in clientexec .
But manually in admin area you can add funds ; client and admin could manage this funds and use it on generated invoices.
Yeah, it be nice to be able to do this via the API. I am finding the API very limited. The hooks looks okay although a list of them without any other documentation isn't allot to go on either. I intend to try writing a script to manipulate the admin interface to do what I want. Might be as simple as leveraging auto login to get the session key and then hitting the endpoint that the button would trigger. Failing that its manipulating the database directly :(.

Regarding the automatic renewals via credit I think my work around will be to allow the package to be upgraded and downgraded to different contract durations so the user can just say pay for three months or downgrade to 1 month and get a credit I can manually refund or whatever.

I think there may also be a way to generate the next invoice upon request. At Least i've seen a button to do that in what I think is another instance of clientexec. Ill let you know what i come up with when i get that far

Last edited:
Back