cPanel DNS Manager Module

I don't understand why this wasn't already part of the application. All of the other major alternatives already offer this. I image the DNS module would be it's own major tool with domain provider addons that would coincide with the existing domain tools.

I don't understand why this wasn't already part of the application. All of the other major alternatives already offer this. I image the DNS module would be it's own major tool with domain provider addons that would coincide with the existing domain tools.
Honestly, we actually haven’t had many requests for a cPanel DNS Manager integration. In most cases, clients can access and manage their zones within the cPanel account and that would sync over to the DNS cluster — This makes it quite a niche feature request for those that want to offer DNS hosting solutions.

Most alternative solutions don’t have a first-party cPanel DNS manager integration. Unless you are referring to domain DNS when in combination with a domain registrar module? If so, that is functionality we support already and would be different from this feature request.

Back