Feeling confused about upgrading package and it's period

srsakib

Hi,
I'm a little bit confused about managing the package or products. Suppose, I have 2 GB of hosting package and also 5 GB. One of my clients will buy 2 GB first, then want to upgrade his package to 5GB. How do I upgrade the package from Clientexec without interfering WHMCS or changing Invoice?

Another problem is expanding the time period. Suppose, my client will subscribe for a monthly package. Then he/she want to subscribe for yearly. The package will be the same. How do I expand the time period from Clientexec panel?

Thanks

Hi,

You'd have to manually do any package upgrades right now (in 6.2). In 6.3, we're introducing an automated package upgrade system, which will pro-rate invoices, and handle the whole process for you.

In the admin interface, you can change the billing cycle under the Billing tab of the user's packages.

Hi,

You'd have to manually do any package upgrades right now (in 6.2). In 6.3, we're introducing an automated package upgrade system, which will pro-rate invoices, and handle the whole process for you.

In the admin interface, you can change the billing cycle under the Billing tab of the user's packages.
Thank you. I got the billing cycle option. Waiting for the update.

Back