Completed Hetzner Cloud

Feature Request has been implemented
Actually they are quite popular so having the ability to use their services with clientexec as a billing/automation system is a great idea.

That and ...LeaseWeb (which I guess I need to create a new thread here)

Hi, Please add better error handling for it , it says the vps is created even if it failed to do so.
for example hetzner api was returning {"error":{"message":"error during placement","code":"resource_unavailable","details":null}}
but clientexc sent an empty email to the client with no details .

Hi, Please add better error handling for it , it says the vps is created even if it failed to do so.
for example hetzner api was returning {"error":{"message":"error during placement","code":"resource_unavailable","details":null}}
but clientexc sent an empty email to the client with no details .
Can you open a ticket with login details so we can reproduce this error and get this resolved for you?

Can you open a ticket with login details so we can reproduce this error and get this resolved for you?
I added CE_Lib::log( ) in Hetznercloud.class.php to
public function CreateVM($JsonData) line 126
That is how i saw what hetzner was returning .

For my case It was trying to create a vps with a plan in a location that didn't have it.
So i just removed the location from the Hetznercloud Helper for the VM Location and i am good.

The issue is Regardless of what hetzner returned , the plugin always displayed a success message saying 'xzy has been created.'

I have attached you a text file with 3 different responses i logged of a failure and a success. on all cases the plugin displayed 'xzy has been created.'

Attachments

• hetzner.txt
    2.9 KB · Views: 1
Here is another error , The plugin does not validate VM Hostname.
for example just discovered space is not allowed in hetzner.

{"error":{"message":"invalid input in field 'name'","code":"invalid_input","details":{"fields":[{"name":"name","messages":["Name must be a valid hostname."]}]}}}

Back