Password Manager

Jayjayuk

Please could you consider building a password manager.

To allow the admin to create passwords and share with the client, with the ability to group the passwords.

Also allow the client to add their own passwords if wanted as well.

It would also be great if you could add a secure notes section to each client to securely save notes on clients which could be visible by the client if needed and allow the upload of files. E.g. config files for future use. Word documents etc…

I have so many clients that need a secure way of sending and sharing passwords with us. I have even been working on my own version of this with little luck. This should be a no-brainer anyways; you have the hosting password saved as plain text in the database anyways which is a huge vulnerability.

I have so many clients that need a secure way of sending and sharing passwords with us. I have even been working on my own version of this with little luck. This should be a no-brainer anyways; you have the hosting password saved as plain text in the database anyways which is a huge vulnerability.

We do not store any passwords in plain text. They may be in a format that can be decrypted though (which would required, so it can be sent to the server to provision the account).

Should consider something like Passman. If I'm working with sensitive server access, an encrypted password manager, and can generate OTP with javascript.

Back