denellum

Good Afternoon,
I would like to officially ask/request support for Pelican when it comes available.

Project site : https://pelican.dev/

A large percentage of the development team of Pterodactyl has left the team and forked the project. With the intent to make a better project :

Dear Community, Today, I am thrilled to share with you an exciting new beginning. A group of us from the project team have made the difficult decision to step down and embark on a new journey — a journey that leads us to the creation of Pelican Panel. Our time with Pterodactyl has been incredibly rewarding and given us the opportunity to engage with such a vibrant, supportive, and open community. And we are immensely grateful for the experiences we've had and the relationships we've built along the way. Our vision is to build on the solid foundation we've had the privilege of being a part of, while also exploring new horizons and introducing features that we believe will greatly benefit the community. In the coming months, we are excited to roll out several updates that we think you'll really look forward to, including: Plugins: ability to create, edit, upload 1st/3rd party plugins (as simple as eggs are) Installation: greatly streamlining the usage and setup Code: improving and simplifying the code base to encourage open source contributions Suggestions: we are accepting new feature suggestions and voting for them Discord: panel integrations with discord (and steam) for logins and role/permissions sync Bounties: ability to receive and pay for and fund github issues Hub: central location for trusted plugins and services (eggs) We understand that change can be daunting and may lead to questions. We want to assure you that we are here to listen and address any concerns you may have. Our door is always open for feedback, suggestions, or any thoughts you wish to share. We are just beginning and excited about what the future holds. We invite you to join us on this new adventure, to continue the collaboration, innovation, and community spirit that has always been at the heart of our efforts. Thank you for your continued support and trust. Here's to new beginnings, and to a future filled with great new possibilities. Best regards, @Lance, @parkervcp, @kubi, @AreYouScared, @Trixter, @SoftwareNoob, @Jolty We'll be hanging out in the Pelican Discord!

I would love to know that support is going to be given to Pelican before making the swap from WHMCS to Clientexec as currently I do sell Pterodactyl servers and would be almost forced to swap to Pelican.

I asked in chat support and at this time there is no plan, and I hope this changes.

Thanks,
denellum

Back