Upgrade/Downgrade to different product groups

msaterbip

I can not understand WHY upgrade/downgrade can't be done inbetween different product groups.
This is a MUST HAVE!

Group 1
-- Product 01
-- Product 02
Group 2
-- Product 03
--Product 04

Now if a client need an upgrade from product 01 (Group 01) to product 03 (Group 02) ... it CANT be done!!!!

This is unacceptable, this should be possible!!!
What can I do in the meantime???

I can not understand WHY upgrade/downgrade can't be done inbetween different product groups.
This is a MUST HAVE!

Group 1
-- Product 01
-- Product 02
Group 2
-- Product 03
--Product 04

Now if a client need an upgrade from product 01 (Group 01) to product 03 (Group 02) ... it CANT be done!!!!

This is unacceptable, this should be possible!!!
What can I do in the meantime???
This was done this way to prevent issues from bad/misconfigurations (i.e. an admin setting a package that is on cPanel, and upgrading to a DirectAdmin package).

We've been discussing this internally and will be allowing upgrades as long as they are of the same type (hosting to hosting, but not hosting to domain, for obvious reasons).

If you want to open a support ticket, we can get you a patch when this is ready.

This was done this way to prevent issues from bad/misconfigurations (i.e. an admin setting a package that is on cPanel, and upgrading to a DirectAdmin package).

We've been discussing this internally and will be allowing upgrades as long as they are of the same type (hosting to hosting, but not hosting to domain, for obvious reasons).

If you want to open a support ticket, we can get you a patch when this is ready.
Great!

Thanks a lot.

Back