Receive an email notifying a ticket

Thank you

my question was i was not getting email notification when there is a new ticket.

I also take the opportunity to ask if a package can be activated automatically even if payment has not been received.

I have added two currencies but only the default one gives me an option. I would like the customer to select the currency type.

Thank you

my question was i was not getting email notification when there is a new ticket.
Make sure you have the notification option set at Settings -> Support -> Departments

I also take the opportunity to ask if a package can be activated automatically even if payment has not been received.
You would need to edit plugins/services/order/PlugnOrder.php and change the variable $canActivatePackage to just be true, around line 140.

I have added two currencies but only the default one gives me an option. I would like the customer to select the currency type.
We don't have support for multi-currency right now. This is coming in our 7.0 release, which is scheduled for Q2 of 2021.

This is also not working for me. In Settings -> Support -> Departments, I can only choose to get an email for high priority tickets but I want to get an email notification for all new tickets.

This is also not working for me. In Settings -> Support -> Departments, I can only choose to get an email for high priority tickets but I want to get an email notification for all new tickets.
If you can open a ticket we can see what's wrong.

You need to make sure the routing rule is set to "Ticket Type Default Assignee" and that the ticket type gets assigned to a department. This should allow you to then get emails as long as you're in the department.

If you can open a ticket we can see what's wrong.

You need to make sure the routing rule is set to "Ticket Type Default Assignee" and that the ticket type gets assigned to a department. This should allow you to then get emails as long as you're in the department.
Thanks will try it out and see if it helps.

Back