Completed Upgrade Package in Action Button

Feature Request has been implemented

hadi

Hello
We have some clients that when they wanted to upgrade their hosting services they order new hosting .
I think it will be good if add a new link in Action Button and show them upgrade from their group.
after they select their package and submit ; system opens a support ticket for us to follow-up their order.

1605253452806.png

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for efforts.
We always busy on clients that create multiple accounts in client portal for upgrade and we should remove duplicate package.

Yes i agree, and i do not recall if there is an option to add more addon's to an existing package or even select that by a client if they later decide to have an addon. Not package upgrade but an addon - such as remote backups option, dedicated ip etc. This way it can get appended to the invoice automatically once it has been worked on ? Maybe it already exist ?

Matt ,
there is to way to calculate different between old plan and next plan.
1) calculate exactly differences without consider remained credit
2) calculate with remained credit;

Are you considering both ways in this design ?
Thanks

Hi Haddi,

I am not sure if I understand your question well, but we have implemented the following settings that you can configure to match your needs:

1608559423095.png

Hi,
Many clients ask us to consider a way to they pay upgrade price for remianing period until next Billing date and they do not intend to change date of package because their hosting and domain were ordered in same date;
Is there any way to calculate new price and generate invoice for remained period ?
Thanks

This is not possible at the moment.
The way the Upgrade/Downgrade Package was designed is to work like placing a new order and giving some prorated credit to the client for his previous package if configured to do so.

It works great but if possible better to consider another senario if possible with some option.
As my client migrated from companies with Whmcs told me works different there.

"the system will charge them for the remainder of the cycle at the new product's or service's price. The next due date doesn't change"

Thank you

I understand what you mean, but saying that it is the way WHMCS does it does not means we have to do it the same way.

When you upgrade/downgrade a package, you can select any billing cycle available for it, etc. So, even if it were prorating to the next due date, there is no warranty that the next invoices will match the same dates. So this is basically implementing an additional feature for an exceptional case, where both the previous package and the new package will continue using exactly the same billing cycle.

Last edited:
Dear Juan,
I thought maybe this is something that could be considered as an option in this part;
I never thought your senario is wrong for upgrade but clients asking us a lot and we found they had other experience in other companies.
We can continue upgrarding manually when they opened a support ticket.

Thanks

Back